A variety of vessels to create your homogeneous mix
Liquid blending is the process of incorporating liquid or dry feed material into a liquid slurry. Multiple tanks that range from 190 liters up to 9400 liters are available for food grade and industrial liquid blending needs. These tanks offer the manipulation of a heterogeneous product into something homogeneous. High-shear mixing can be added to disperse an ingredient into a continuous product that would normally be immiscible. Certain units have HMI (Human Machine Interface) panels with a programmable logic controller that give visibility into the mixing process and allow data collection points.
Liquefying is another option available for liquid blending. The liquefier allows the product to dissolve and disperse efficiently and completely by creating a vortex within the equipment causing the material to evenly distribute. Jet cooking is another option that generates a high-shear stress that blends the liquid slurry to create a pressurized blend of the two materials.
- Stainless Steel Processors
- Multiple tanks ranging from 190 liter capacity up to 9400 Liters
- Jacketed processors for both heating and cooling capabilities
- Heating capabilities up to 120° C with cooling at 15°C
- Chilled water also available for cooling
- Two Jet cookers
- Temperatures range up to 160° C
- Retention time from 2 minutes up to 20 minutes
Pre- and Post-Processing Capabilities:
- Programmable logic controller interface to regulate and monitor the product
- High-shear mixing, liquefying and bead milling
- Multiple augers for product transfer
- Data trending
- Multiple packaging options
- Analytical capabilities
- How will the incoming ingredients be packaged?
- Is heating or cooling needed and what are the temperature limits?
- Is a pasteurization step required?
- What data points are critical to the product?