Tray Drying Services
Tray drying is a batch process used to dry materials that are liquid or wet cake. The input materials are placed into trays and loaded into AVEKA’s ovens for drying. Tray drying works well for material that requires more gentle processing or cannot be atomized in an air stream due to viscosity.
AVEKA utilizes ovens equipped with electric or steam elements, forced recirculating air, and forced exhaust. Nitrogen purging is available for inert drying conditions. AVEKA’s full-service analytical laboratory allows for rapid process adjustments during trials and excellent quality control for production operations. Extensive pre- and post-processing capabilities contribute to the turnkey experience AVEKA provides.
Tray Drying Equipment:
- Five Electric Walk-In Ovens
- Maximum Temperature = 340°C
- Surface Area = 344,500 cm²
- One Steam Circulated Oven
- Maximum Temperature = 130°C
Pre- and Post-Processing Capabilities:
- Liquid batching tanks (many available options)
- Filtration and separation
- Size reduction
- Screening and classification
- What liquid is present in your material?
- What is the desired moisture content of the finished material?
- Is the finished material temperature sensitive?
- What are the storage/ handling requirements for the input materials?