Create microbial shelf stable liquid, with liquid blending capabilities and a reduction in the water content to transport.
Evaporation is a process that removes water content from a liquid stream in order to increase the solids content of the solution. AVEKA has three food grade evaporation units operating in GMP compliant food facilities capable of evaporating 140 to 1,400 kg of water per hour depending on the solution. When evaporation is complete the final solution can be packaged into pails, drums or totes for shipment to the customer. Moisture content is measured using an Ohaus Moisture balance.
AVEKA can process both Kosher and non-Kosher material and has the capability to perform liquid blending, solids addition or reactions prior to evaporation. Evaporation is often a preferred method of processing solutions that are heat-sensitive or contain oils or sugars.
- Three food-grade evaporation units
- Processing rates from 140 to 1,400 kg of water evaporation per hour
- Multiple reaction/ processing tanks from 2,300 to 19,000 liter
Pre- and Post-Processing Capabilities
- Liquid Receiving
- Liquid Blending
- Solids reconstitution or addition
- pH adjustment
- Temperature adjustments
- Filtration and Separation
- Packaging in pails, drums or totes
*Rates are dependent on materials and drying conditions
- What is the percent solids or brix?
- What is the viscosity profile of the liquid?
- Are there any allergens in the raw materials?
- What are the desired microbial specifications for release?
- Is any additional liquid handling needed: pH adjustment, blending materials, heat treating, etc.?
- Are there any specific conditions for storage/handling the raw material prior to processing?